Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What time do we open?
a. Offices open at 8:30 a.m. Park opens at 11:00 a.m. during the summer. Park is open Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day weekend.
2. What time do we close?
a. Registration desk closes at 5pm. Park closes at 6pm.
3. When does the season end?
a. Labor Day weekend
4. How much is the entry fee?
a. Weekdays $14, Weekends $16, After 4pm $8.
5. Do I have to pay if I am not swimming?
a. Yes. The Park is admission based so you will need to pay to enter.
6. Are there discounts?
b. Military $8 (active military member only – must show valid ID)
c. Senior $8 (must show valid ID for discount)
d. Children under 30 inches tall are free
7. How old must you be to receive senior discount?
a. 62 with ID
8. How much do lockers cost?
a. Small is $3, Large is $5
b. All lockers are a 1 time use
9. Can I bring food into the park?
a. Yes. However, no glass or alcohol, BBQ or Hot plates, knives or weapons.
10. Do you sell sunscreen? How much?
a. Yes $4
11. Do you sell swim diapers? How much?
a. Yes $2
b. Small, medium, large (child only)
12. Do you sell goggles?
a. Yes $5
13. Do you sell/have tampons/
a. Yes machine located in the front women’s bathroom.
b. 25 cents
14. Tell me about your group reservations:
a. We have large group and small group discounted tickets.
b. Large group tickets are offered to groups of 50 or more Monday-Friday ONLY at $11 per ticket.
c. Small group tickets are offered to groups of 10 or more at $12 per ticket on weekdays and $14 per ticket on weekend.
d. All groups must fill out a reservation form and make payment three day prior to your group reservation.
e. Additional tickets may be purchased on the day of at the discounted rate for groups that have unexpected last minute guests.
15. Do you have party packages?
a. We offer food packages, shade areas and seating areas.
16. How do I reserve discounted tickets?a. Check out the “Birthday and Groups” tab on the website or stop by the Water Park to complete a reservation application.
b. Once your application is complete, submit payment. It’s that simple!
c. Please note: payment must be made at least three days prior to your event. For example, if your party is on a Saturday your payment deadline would be Wednesday by 5:00pm.
17. How tall do you have to be in order to ride the slides without a life vest?
a. At least 48”
b. If under 42” a lifejacket is recommended but not required
18. What do we offer at our Diablo Diner?
a. Chips, hotdogs, corndogs, nachos, ice cream, soda, icee’s, candy and more.
b. Prices range between $1-$7
19. How much is a season pass?
a. Resident $70, nonresident $80
20. How much is one swim lesson session?
a. Swim lessons typically consist of 8 classes but can vary based on time of year and day of the week.
b. Prices range: $72 for groups, $116 for semi-privates, and $160 for private.
21. Do you have family restrooms?
a. Yes by the lap pool past the first aid and break room (past the small fence, across from Lap Pool).
22. What is not allowed in the park?
a. We do not allow alcohol, glass or knives into the park. Mylar balloons are not allowed inside of the park due to the power lines that are above the water park, it is a safety issue. Barbeques and hot plates will not be allowed into the park, it is a fire hazard. Animals are not allowed in the park due to health codes.
23. What are Mylar Balloons
24. When do we start hiring staff?
a. January. We continue hiring through April and are always accepting applications for lifeguards.
25. Are there in and out privileges?
Yes! In and out privileges are available WITH WRISTBAND.