Park Courtesies and Dress Code
- Guests must comply with park rules and requests of park staff
- Rocks are for viewing only. No climbing.
- Food and drinks should be enjoyed at least 6 feet away from the pools and slides
- Wristbands are required for all guests over 30” tall and are mandatory for slide use. Replacement wristbands will not be provided.
- All bags are subject to search. Refusal to bag search may result to non-admittance to the park. No alcohol. No glass containers.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the park.
- No pets are allowed in the park, with the exception of service animals. Service animals are not allowed in the water.
- No diving/jumping
- The Water Park and it’s attractions are subject to closure at any time, without notice, at the discretion of park management
- Traditional swimwear is required. Provocative attire, street clothes, cut-offs, basketball shorts, gym clothes, and clothing with rivets, snaps, buttons, belts, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- Swim diapers (disposable swim diapers or plastic pants) are required for all diapered guests.
- No personal floatation devices may be brought into the park, with the exception of Coast Guard approved Type 3 life jackets, which are required for guests 42”-48”
- Snorkels, face masks, and fins are not permitted.
- Guests are encouraged to wear water shoes while walking around the Water Park, but shoes are not permitted to be worn on any slides.
- No alcohol
- No Glass containers
- No open containers (all drinks must be sealed upon entry into the park)
- Outside food and drinks are allowed